This page, the “Resources” is actually the list of services and products I use for Blogging, Internet Marketing and WordPress Development. Thought it would be beneficial for my readers to know what tools I am using to make things easier and more accurate. The resources list contains only the tools and services I personally use, and tested for extreme satisfaction. I’ll update the list as I go, and will reference it from my blog posts whenever I get a chance.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links in this resources list are my affiliate links. I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you decide to make a purchase through clicking my links. Please understand that I am using the tools and services listed here myself and have experience with them. I am recommending them because they are useful and helpful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy anything. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
MOST USED TOOLS & SERVICES
These are the tools and services I use in all my projects, including client projects. They not only essential tools, but also makes life a lot easier.
- WordPress: WordPress is the CMS I use for all of my sites and blogs. Since I first used WordPress (version 2.0.2) back in 2006, I fall in love with it. Now it powers 100% of my own sites and sites I have created for my clients.
- HostGator: I host all my websites and blogs in HostGator. Why? Because of the 99.9% uptime, excellent customer support via Phone, email and live chat. It is also incredibly easy to use the 1 Click automatic installation of WordPress, even a newbie can successfully install WordPress within seconds. Also, they support unlimited domains on single account, meaning you can host all your website for the price of a single account. Use Coupon ItsAbhik25 to get a 25% OFF on regular pricing.
- Genesis: Genesis is a Theme Framework for WordPress. You will need Genesis and a Child Theme to rock with your secure and fully search engine optimized site. It’s 100% responsive and HTML5 ready. Genesis is licensed under GPLv2, which means, once purchased, you can use it on unlimited websites and blogs including your clients.
- Optin Monster: Optin Monster is a WordPress plugin that lets you easily embed email optin forms in your WordPress sites. After using so many similar plugins, including Subscriber Magnet, and comparing them side by side for the effectiveness I found Optin Monster to be the best among them. You many already noticed the lightbox popup form that appeared when you first visited this blog, and that is Optin Monster.
- Aweber: Aweber is the most powerful and feature rich auto-responder service for lead capturing and email marketing/broadcasting. This is what I use to build my email subscriber lists and Newsletter. What makes Aweber the best is its simple yet powerful user interface. You will be ready to capture leads within 15 minutes of signing up with them. Click here for One Month Trial for just $1.