Classifieds have been around for a long time and have been an integral part of all sorts of business promotions and marketing. Indian business community is fast waking up to the potential of free classified ads on line. Standard advertising is mostly used by corporate entities and commercial companies, whereas, classified ads are just as easily available to an individual as a Corporate or Company. The easy accessibility and vast approach of the worldwide web makes the option of posting free classified ads online, pretty tempting.
Why use classifieds?
For any business to succeed the most important thing is to promote the product or service. This is possible through various means but internet has come out to be the most appropriate and effective tool. It is the easy accessibility and low cost that makes it almost indispensable in today’s business world. The ability to post free classified ads make s is feasible for all types of businesses in India, to make good use of this amazing tool that allows one to reach millions of potential buyers all around the world, without spending serious money. A recent survey conducted in America gave the figures of people doing online shopping through online classifieds to almost 81 percent. This is a trend that shows no sign of going down.
As, the individual lives keep on getting busier by the day; people have less and less time to out for a lazy and leisurely shopping around town. Then there is the ever growing senior citizens sector that is finding online shopping much easier and affordable. Keeping all these trends in mind, there is hardly any business that would want to miss the opportunity of making big bucks by making good use of this facility.
How to use classifieds?
- First step is to register on one or more websites for your online classifieds. Best way is to register on both free online classifieds. Reason being that there is usually a huge crowd on the free online classifieds websites, while the paid websites offer you better chances of getting noticed and bringing business, your way.
- There are hundreds of categories, from which you can select one for your product or service and put up your classified. You can always ad on other products and services offered by you in the classified.
- Choosing the keywords that will put you in the top ranks of most search engines is the next crucial step, when creating an online classified advertisement. The choice of right keywords can mean a pretty good chance of more and more people stumbling across your online classified.
- Adding a picture to the classified is always a good idea, since a picture is worth a thousand words. Just make sure to choose the right picture.
- Try to make your offer attractive by making it ‘Limited Offer’ or ‘discount deadline’. You can also offer early bird benefits to the first few users. These will help in making the customer make his decision in your favor at least seven out of ten times.
- Be honest when describing your product. Make sure to give the right details and don’t forget to place the “Click now” button at the most handy and easy to access position. Many a times a user is left wondering where to find the “Click now” button; after he has actually made up his mind to buy the product.
Free classified ads are here to stay in India and are something which is not going to out of style, anytime soon. It is the easiest as well as one of the most effective ways of letting people know that you have something for sale. It is a much tried and tested method and has constantly delivered positive results. So, make the best of it while you can.