I used code WordPress Themes for fun and passing some of my spare time. But, when I moved to Internet Marketing, that fun disappeared from my life. I have numbers of unfinished WordPress themes in my collection and decided to finish them together with Zen from WP Themes Gallery.
5 IN 1 Cloud Sky is a fixed width theme for WordPress with Widget and WordPress Post Thumbnail Support. There are tons of options to customize the look and feel of the theme from the Theme Options page, perfect for Photo and Text Blogging.
- Widget Ready, Fixed width
- Compatible with major browsers: MSIE, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.
- Compatible with the latest WordPress 3.2.1
- Built-in WordPress 2.9 Post thumbnail feature for photo thumbnail
- 5 beautiful header photos included, randomly chosen for display
- You can add unlimited header photos yourself in the theme options
- Built-in YouTube video support
- Tabbed menu at sidebar
- Gravatar Ready
- Take control of the theme using Theme Options at Admin Panel
- Twitter Integration; control the number of latest tweets to be displayed
- Flickr Integration. Share photos easily
- Feedburner Integration
- Built-in custom search form
- Built-in pagination plugin to navigate through pages easily
- Built-in archives.php template
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools integration
- Ads-Ready, 4 advertisement slots available
- Google Adsense ready (after blog post & header)
- What Plugins are needed?
- Install FlickrRSS plugin to display Flickr photos
- Deactivate WP-PageNavi plugin if you installed it, because the theme already has the plugin.
- How to add or edit thumbnails?
Upload the image by clicking on the ‘Add an Image’ button at Upload/Insert menu on editor window. After WordPress uploads and crunches the image, scroll down to bottom of the upload window and click on “Use as featured image”.
- How to change the Header Images?
You can set custom images for the headers. Create your custom images with the dimensions of 990×146 pixels and save as jpg files and upload them to the “images/bg” folder in couldsky theme folder on your server. You can then set them as header image from the theme’s option panel.